We would like to invite you to offer your personally handcrafted items for sale at our St. Dunstan Holiday Boutique! Our Parish events attract many attendees from the communities of San Mateo, Hillsborough, San Bruno, Burlingame, Millbrae and South San Francisco; and, of course, the members of our own St. Dunstan community! Please find below the pertinent information. We hope you will consider joining us!!!
- Date: Sunday,November 21, 2021
- Setup: 7:30am – 9:00am
- Boutique: 9:00am – 6:00pm (with Raffle Drawing and Prize Presentations beginning at 5:00pm)
- Cleanup: 6:00 – 7:00pm
- Location: St. Dunstan Parish Center 1133 Broadway, Millbrae, CA 94030
- Fees: $75.00 before Nov. 1st ~ $80.00 Nov. 1st or later . Spaces are 10’ x 5’
- Electrical access: $5 ~ availability is limited to certain booth locations
- Table rental is $10 for one 6’ x 30” table; after Nov.19th, charge is $15.00
- Returned checks are subject to a $30 charge. A full refund is provided for cancellations received before October 21. Fifty percent refund for cancellations received Oct. 22nd – Nov.11th. Sorry, no refund for cancellations made November 12 or later. No exceptions.
- Payment & Application: Please make your check payable to: “St. Dunstan Parish Holiday Boutique” and mail to St. Dunstan Parish 1133 Broadway, Millbrae, CA, 94030, along with:
- Your completed application form
- A copy of your Sellers Permit, form BOE410
Applications should be received no later than November 18th. A confirmation letter will be emailed to you.
- Raffle: Between 5:00 and 6:00 pm, a Raffle and prize winners’ presentation will be held, marking the end of our event. The first prize of our raffle is $4,000! You may want to purchase a ticket and maybe win the big bucks!! All proceeds are to assist with operations and ministries of St. Dunstan Parish.
Wishing You All the Joys of the Season,
Ann Woolen & Michelle Jackson ~ Holiday Boutique Coordinators