We are happy to announce we will resume public masses at St. Dunstan Church on Sunday June 7th, 2020.
Those who are at risk of COVID 19 or have underlying health conditions should still stay at home. If you are uncomfortable and feel anxious about coming to mass in church please do not come. You are dispensed from the obligation of attending Sunday Mass. You can still watch mass on various media sources. We will continue to broadcast Sunday Mass on YouTube.
Please note the change of times for Sunday mass at St. Dunstan Parish:
7:00am, 10:00am, 12:00 noon
There is no Saturday evening mass.
Somethings to keep in mind when you come to mass:
- Because of the need for contact tracing you will need to fill out and sign a consent form. One person can do it for the whole family. This form is kept for 45 days and then destroyed. Consent Forms will be placed at the entrance of the church. Or, you can download and print the Consent Form from the parish website and bring it to church when you come to mass. No one will be allowed in the church without signing a consent form. Con
- Places will be limited. Our church will only be able to accommodate a maximum of 100 parishioners.
- There will be only one entrance through the front doors and exit from the same front doors. For safety reasons the side doors will be closed but may be pushed open from the inside only.
- Because of the extraordinary circumstances and the need to facilitate proper distancing, the doors of the church will be closed 10 minutes after mass begins.
- Please allow the ushers to guide you to a seat that has been marked so that we can maintain social distancing.
- You must wear your face mask at all times while in church. There will be no missal or hymnals in the pews. There will be no choir and no singing. This would be very difficult wearing masks. If possible, bring your own hand sanitizers.
- Communion will be distributed after the final prayer of mass.
- In consideration of others and for health and safety reasons, receive Holy Communion in the hand only. If you wish to receive Holy Communion please form a line down the center aisle of the church, allowing for social distancing. After receiving communion, proceed down the side aisle. Exit through the front doors.
Thank you for your cooperation as we begin this first phase of re-opening the church for public masses.