2018 Holiday Boutique and Raffle!
Once again we are holding our Annual Holiday Boutique and Raffle on November 18th.
This is a wonderful Parish event with items on sale that make fabulous Christmas gifts, and holiday decorations. We will also have a $40.00 Raffle. Only 300 tickets will be sold and the First prize is $3000.00 Second prize is $300.00 and Third prize is $200.00
Tickets will be on sale after each Mass every weekend through November 17. Tickets will also be available at the Parish Office.
The draw will be held at the Holiday Boutique in the Parish Center Parish Center on Sunday, November 18th at 5:00pm. Complementary wine and cheese will be served to
those who bought tickets, beginning at 4:00pm.
Are You an Artist or a Crafter?
St. Dunstan is on the lookout for artists and crafters to join us for our holiday boutique. This boutique is attended by our parishioners and many others from around the County. Crafters, artists – do you have something creative, fun, well-crafted that you would like to showcase?
- Date: Sunday, November 18, 2018
- Set up: 7:30 – 9:00am
- Boutique: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (with Raffle drawing and prize presentations starting at 5:30 pm)
- Clean up: 6:00 – 7:00pm
- Location: St. Dunstan Parish Center, 1133 Broadway, Millbrae, CA 94030
- $75.00 before Nov 1st | $80.00 Nov 1st or later. Spaces are 10’ x 5’.
- Electrical access: $5 – availability will be limited to certain booth locations.
- Table rental is $10.00 for one 6’ X 30” table; after Nov 15th, cost is $15.00.
- Returned checks are subject to a $30 charge.
- A full refund is provided for cancellations received before October 22nd. Fifty (50) percent refund for cancellations received Oct 23rd – Nov 4th. Sorry, no refund for cancellations made Nov 5th orlater.No exceptions.
- Payment and Application: Please make your check payable to “St. Dunstan Parish Holiday Boutique” and mail to St. Dunstan Parish, 1133 Broadway, Millbrae, CA 94030, along with:
- Your Completed Application Form
- A copy of your Sellers Permit or State Certification form BOE 410
All of the above are required in order for the application to be considered complete. Applications should be received by November 15th. A confirmation letter will be emailed to you.
For any further questions please contact Ann at the Parish Office: