Parish Events Calendar
We will be collecting items for the Rummage Sale on Sunday’s from 10:00am to 12:00pm in the Parish Center. Please bring by any items you’d like to donate!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Small wood furniture items such as student desks, night stands, tables and chairs.
• Small, clean rugs, home accessories, decorative objects and those new-in-box gift items you have not used. Pictures, frames and wall art, jewelry of all kinds.
• CLEAN Bed linens, towels, table and kitchen linens
• Baby clothing and equipment. Cribs and car seats must meet current safety standards to be sold.
• CLEAN clothing for men, women, boys, and girls.
• Hats, gloves, robes, sunglasses, costumes, and masks.
• Games, toys, bikes, wagons, and sports equipment NOT needing repair!
• Shoes: Boots to sandals, in decent condition.
• Books, movies, and music.
• Electronic items such as laptop computers and notebook computers, even if not working.
• Tools, gardening tools, hand tools, and decent wood working tools. • Working digital cameras, binoculars, telescopes, small table or portable radios, MP3 players and working electronic toys
• NO PILLOWS or MATTRESS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Archdiocese Annual Appeal
“Let your light shine before all people … and glorify your Father in heaven” (Mt 5:16)
Recent Parish Events & Activities
- Congratulations to the Married Couple!
Congratulations to Cynthia Bonavia and Angelo Montagnese who celebrated the sacrament of marriage in St. Dunstan Church. We wish Mr. & Mrs. Montagnese God’s love and blessing as they begin their married life.
- Faith, Friends, Service
St. Dustan Youth Ministry follows the philosophy of “Faith, Friends, Service”. Even when many students are away during the summer months, our members enjoy continuing to meet. Our most recent meeting focused on “Service”, and we created summer-themed posters to decorate the walls of the St. Vincent de Paul Kitchen in South San Francisco. The […]
- Senior Luncheon
Last Sunday’s luncheon honoring the senior members of our parish was very well attended. Over 60 people came and a good time was had by all! Special thanks go to Michelle Jackson and Ann Woolen for organizing and preparing the meal. We look forward to hosting another luncheon next year!
- Pentecost Sunday
Another great Pentecost Sunday at St. Dunstan Church!